Saturday, December 4, 2010

School lunch and pizza

I woke up really late yesterday, and I mean really late.  I'm supposed to be at work by 7:55 and I woke up at 7:56.  My alarm clock had been going off since 6:30; I'm not sure why I didn't hear it.  Honestly, the only reason I even woke up when I did was because my dog came to the bed and whined a little bit.  I jumped out of bed, threw on clothes, grabbed my bag and ran out the door.  I was at school by 8:05.  (Good thing I live so close to work.)  As a result, I did not have time to pack a lunch.  I ended up eating school lunch which was biscuits and gravy.  This was fortunate because I love breakfast, but I felt well, I guess gross is the best way to describe it.  I never feel good when eating school lunch, and I feel really sorry for the students who get this as their only meal of the day.  This is what it looked like:

photo.jpg

The empty space is for milk, but I didn't take any.  I'm out of town for the night, so I also got pizza!  I went to Sullivan, Illinois, and there is an amazing local pizza place called TNT http://tntpizzeria.com/.  My husband and I order it almost every time we come here.  We got a deep dish pizza with green and black olives, so cheesy and delicious!  The only complaint I have is that every time we order the deep dish pizza we get a different amount of sauce on top.  Last night it was covered, and sometimes it barely has any.  Still, it's amazing, and if you're ever in the area you should definitely check it out.

photo.jpg

















What I ate: Friday


9:15 am: 16 oz black coffee and 1 package of Skittles

12:30: School lunch

5:00 pm: Granny Smith apple and water during the drive

7:30 pm to 10:30 pm: 2 pieces deep dish pizza, 2 bread sticks with cheese sauce, 4 Jack and Cokes

Yikes!  I've been eating terribly since starting this blog.  I need to re-plan and reorganize.

No comments:

Post a Comment