Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Quick post before the GRE

This post is going to be short and have no photos.  I have to get up around 4:30 am tomorrow morning because I'm taking the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).  I'm very nervous about it, so any good vibes/prayers being sent my way is very much appreciated.  While many of you are snuggled in your warm beds tomorrow morning, I'll be doing geometry and analytical writing.  I took lots of pictures of my food today, which I will post tomorrow, and because I'm going out of town for the test, I'll take pictures when we go out to eat if I remember to bring my camera with all the craziness.

What I ate today:


9:00 am: Bob's Red Mill 10 grain hot cereal with peanut butter, brown sugar, raisins, and almond milk; coffee with almond milk and sugar

1:30 pm: Mushroom sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mustard, and lots of pickles; ranch roasted potatoes (I'll post instructions for these tomorrow)

7:00 pm: 3 cheese tortellini and tomato sauce with hamburger and onions; extra-dark chocolate sorbet.  The sorbet was a Kroger store brand, and it was excellent.  I would definitely buy it again.  It was intensely rich, but without the heaviness of a traditional ice cream or gelato.  

No comments:

Post a Comment