Monday, December 13, 2010

Leftovers

I cleaned out most of my refrigerator yesterday, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I found some beets that I think had fermented.  They were from August probably, and the lid popped like it was carbonated when I took it off.  My fridge still looks full because of all the leftovers.  This means that you will see a lot of repeated offerings this week, but I am thankful for that.  I have lots of grading to do and not a ton of time to cook, so I look forward to my re-heated meals.

What I ate today:


8:00 am: 16 oz coffee with cream and sugar

9:45 am: two hard-boiled eggs.  I seem to be on a hard-boiled egg kick right now.  In fact, I want some now.

12:00 pm: 2 slices leftover veggie pizza, 1 grapefruit, 1 small winesap apple

3:15 pm: Hershey bar with almonds

5:00 pm: Leftover chicken pilliard with roasted brussel sprouts, and parsley buttered red potatoes.

8:00 pm: homemade trail mix containing: dried cranberries, pine nuts, sliced almonds, peanuts, chocolate chips, and sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment