Friday, December 3, 2010

Quick post from yesterday

After I went to bed last night I realized I hadn't posted for the day.  The end of semester craziness is definitely affecting me.  I had planned on making more mushroom fajitas, but just didn't have the desire after a very long, draining phone call and grading session.  Fortunately, I had stuck a potato in the oven, so that made the perfect supper.  I try to keep baked potatoes around at all times.  They are super quick to use for potato salad or fried potatoes.

I've been saying this for the last few days, but soon I will reveal a new feature.  It just comes down to me making the items for it, which I will be doing Saturday.  Oh, and I'm hoping for a new camera for Christmas because I would like to include more pictures.  For now, my cell phone pictures will have to suffice, and I'll try to add more so there won't be any more posts without photos after today.

What I ate: Thursday

8:00 am: 16 oz coffee

9:15 am: I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I had 2 glazed donuts.  I packed a bagel, but the donuts were calling to me.  I wanted to eat three, but stopped myself.  

12:00 pm:  I packed more of the leftover from the week, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat them, so I ate my everything bagel with cream cheese instead.  I also had one more donut (sigh) and a winesap apple.

7:00 pm: Baked potato with sour cream, butter, salt and pepper

8:30 pm: 5 Oreo cookies and a glass of milk

Yikes!  looking at yesterday's post makes me realize that other than the potato and apple I had no produce.  I need to plan ahead better, so this doesn't happen again.  It was a terrible day for eating, which frankly matches my mood.  I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment