Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up: What I ate Monday and today

I was so involved in posting my recipe for yesterday that I forgot to post what I ate, so for tonight I'm just posting my food journal.  The next Weeknight Kitchen newsletter comes out tomorrow, and I'm really excited for it.  I'll be making it sometime Wednesday through Sunday, so keep your eyes peeled.

What I ate: Monday


9:00 am: Chocolate covered goodies found on a tray in the teachers lounge.  I filled a small (12 oz) coffee cup with assorted chocolate confections.  16oz black coffee.  They have finally started putting real sugar in the lounge, but I'm not sure if I want to go back to drinking it sweetened.  I'm doing okay without the sugar, so I may keep drinking it black, or maybe I'll have cream and sugar once a week.

12:00 pm: Everything bagel with cream cheese, Granny Smith apple, small bowl of potato chips.

4:45 pm: I came home starving and really wanting some veggies, so I made pasta.  You can see my recipe in yesterday's post.  Huge slice of leftover lemon yogurt cake.  This was ridiculously good, and I ate too much.

I drank lots of water today, so yay for me.

What I ate: Tuesday


8:00 am: Asiago bagel with cream cheese

9:45 am: 16 oz black coffee and a coffee filter full of potato chips (they were out of bowls in the lounge)

12:15 pm: leftover pasta from yesterday, Granny Smith Apple, Crunchy Kashi peanut chocolate bar.

4:45 pm: fried potato with 2 eggs scrambled, 1/2 avocado, and Tabasco.  I'm a little strange about hot sauce. With almost everything I like Louisiana Hot Sauce because it's so vinegary, but with eggs I want Tabasco.

8:30 pm: 2 oz extra sharp cheddar, homemade dill pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment