Monday, December 27, 2010

Photo Heavy and getting back to normal

This post is going to contain a lot of photos because I'm playing with my new camera.  I'm still adjusting settings and figuring out what is best in different lighting, settings, etc, so be patient.  Enjoy the photos.

 New blender, which I got for a wedding present.
Here's me making "Matrioshka eggnog".  It's a completely vegan eggnog.  My family loved it, and would not have known it was vegan if I hadn't told them.  It was like drinking a sugar cookie!

 Box of candy given to me in a goody basket from my sister-in-law.  She thought it was funny.
 Close-up of blueberry mochi
Unbelievable mouthfeel!  Honestly, it was pretty disgusting, almost "fleshy."
 Breakfast this morning: coffee, oatmeal, and a hard-boiled egg that was supposed to be soft boiled.


Part of supper tonight, steamed green beans

Supper was t-bones with green beans and scalloped potatoes (I took a picture of the potatoes by themselves, but it wasn't very pretty.
My new salt box with black truffle salt on top and chardonnay smoked salt on bottom.  Both were yummy on the green beans.
Grumpy dog says "That's enough pictures.  Go to bed."

What I ate today:

10:45 am (late breakfast): 1 hard-boiled egg; oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, and almond milk; coffee with sugar and almond milk.

1:45 pm: Qdoba Craft 2 with a naked veggie burrito with pinto and black beans and a chicken quesadilla, 2 iced-teas

7:45 pm: t-bone, green beans, scalloped potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment