Saturday, January 1, 2011

Vitale's

After a change in evening plans, I went out for supper tonight because I had to run to Macomb to pick up a Christmas present that was delivered there.  I decided to go to Vitale's, which is one of my favorite places to eat in Macomb.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera and get a picture of my food, and Vitale's does not have a website, so no pictures today. 

I had the bowtie pasta with Arrabiata.  Arrabiata is a spicy, creamy tomato sauce.  When I lived in Macomb I had this delivered to my apartment about every other week, and it's something I still crave and look forward to.  I really need to try and make the recipe here.  I think I could figure out my own version and get it pretty close.

What I ate today:


Because of a very last minute change in plans, the food today was a little strange.  I didn't really have a meal until supper, I just grazed most of the day.


11:30 am: veggies, black olives, dill dip, crackers and cheese leftover from last night.

5:30 pm: house salad, garlic bread, and bowtie with arrabiata

10:30 pm: veggies, dill dip, crackers and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment