Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday = leftovers for awhile, oh and Tuesday too.

Right now I have to be very organized when it comes to what I eat.  Mondays and Tuesdays mean very little free time for a few months.  I work my day job from 8 to 3:30, and then I work some more from 6 to 9.  When driving time is calculated in I have very little leftover time.  This lack of time means that I must rely on leftovers, and I must cook like crazy the rest of the week.  I'm wanting to test some new recipes, and I've been slacking on a book club post, so I've got to get cooking.

Here's what I ate today:

10:00 am: coffee with cream and sugar; chewy peanut butter Kashi bar

12:00 pm: leftover scallop stuffed cannelloni with five cheese sauce; 1 grapefruit

4:00 pm: leftover chicken ranch pizza; small spinach salad with a hard boiled egg and agave mustard dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment