Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pictures of what I've been eating

Not too many words tonight, just pictures of a few items I had over the past week when I didn't post anything.

 Parmesan and herb crusted pork chops.
 Parmesan and herb crusted pork chops served with mashed potatoes
 Veggie sandwich and hash browns.  Like salads I crave veggie sandwiches in the winter too.  What's wrong with me?  I need to go make some soup or something.
 Crispy hash browns.
Goulash.  At least it's what my family always calls goulash.  (ground beef, onions, peppers, tomato juice, and usually macaroni, but penne tonight.

What I ate today:

8:00 am: Asiago bagel with cream cheese, coffee with cream and sugar

12:10 pm: baked potato with cauliflower and cheese, grapefruit, cashews.

3:00 pm: 2 fun sized Kit Kats, 1 fun sized Reese's peanut butter cup

7:30 pm: goulash

9:30 pm: sharp cheddar and wheat thins.

No comments:

Post a Comment