Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Raven's Brew Coffee



Today was a snow day, and I'm so happy to have my Raven's Brew Coffee.  I first saw this coffee at a little grocery store in Mattoon, Illinois.  I was drawn to the cover art and wanted to try it, but I didn't want to commit to buying an entire bag in case I didn't like it.  As soon as I came home I checked out the website link here.  I decided to order the sampler pack.  The sampler pack only comes in whole bean coffee, but this is perfect because I just got a coffee grinder as a wedding gift.  I placed my order and waited impatiently for the package to arrive.  Finally, all six 2oz bags were on my door-step.  I tried the Three Peckered Billy Goat first.  It's a bold and delicious coffee.  I worked my way through a French press full this morning while reading.  I haven't tried any of the other blends yet, but I'm impressed so far.  I think Raven's Brew has ruined me for the cheap coffee I was buying.





What I ate today:

11:00 am: veggie omelet (I'll post a picture tomorrow), potatoes, coffee.

6:00 pm: triscuits with cranberry and orange goat cheese.

8:30 pm: veggie sandwhich with colby jack, mayonnaise, cucumber, spinach, tomato, and avocado.  Small baked potato with butter and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment