Sunday, January 9, 2011

Food from the weekend

I can't say it's been a busy weekend, so I don't know why I haven't posted before tonight.  This one is going to be heavy on photos and light on words, so please enjoy.




I was exhausted when I came home on Friday, so supper was pizza.  Jason and I went to Papa Murhpy's and grabbed a Cowboy and a Gourmet Veggie.  The Gourmet Veggie is one of my favorite pizzas ever.  I has a white sauce, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts.  Yum!
Above is my summer from Saturday night.  I ate with my parents and my mom made fried pork chops, peas, coleslaw, and macaroni and cheese.
Supper tonight was tacos. I'm tweaking my taco seasoning and will post it as soon as it's perfected.

What I ate today:


10:30 am: Egg and cheese sandwich.  Coffee with sugar and coconut milk

2:30 pm: I wasn't feeling too well, so instead of the leftover pizza my husband was having, I decided on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  This emptied out the peanut butter jar, which I will be making oatmeal in for breakfast.  I'll post on my method for Overnight Oats in a Jar tomorrow.

7:00 pm: tacos with ground beef, smashed black beans, homemade guacamole, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and Louisiana hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment