Monday, May 23, 2011

Homemade Pizza

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I'm moving in a little over a week, and I have end of the semester grading.  I will be posting at least once a week (hopefully more), but if posts are a little sporadic don't worry, I haven't left you readers, and I will be back.  In the meantime: Pizza
This pizza turned out a lot messier than I had intended, but I still consider it to be a triumph.  I didn't make a menu plan for this week because I'm just eating what I have on hand.  I've been doing pretty good at working through my pantry, but there is still a lot of stuff left.  I wanted pizza so badly, and I strongly considered going out for it.  At the last minute I thought to look and see if I could make a pizza.  Low and behold I had a box of crust mix (I plan on making mine from scratch when I move), pizza sauce (will also make from scratch), mozzarella, and plenty of veggies, so homemade pizza it was.  This came together in less than half and hour, and was just as good as driving to pick something up.  In fact, I wish I had another slice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment