Monday, April 11, 2011

Vitale's

I think I've blogged about Vitale's before, but I know I didn't have my camera then, so here are pictures of my Friday trip to Vitale's.  Vitale's is an Italian restaurant located in Macomb, Illinois.  I went to college in Macomb, and my husband's family lives there, so we always have reasons to go back.  Every time we go to Macomb I ask to go to Vitale's.  The entire menu looks great, but I always get the same thing: Arrabiatta with bow tie pasta.  This sauce is spicy, creamy heaven, and it's pictured below.  The portions are big, but I cleaned my plate because it's so good.

My husband's dish of mostaccioli with meat sauce and cheese.  (look at his beautiful model hands!)


Me enjoying my pasta.  I wish I had ordered one to take home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment