Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prom

While this may seem like a strange title for a food blog, I did go to prom last weekend (I'm a teacher), and I did take a picture of the food.  The food wasn't amazing, but this was my third (and probably last) prom, and it was the best food we had.  It was an Italian buffet with a lot of choices.  There was: salad, with exceptionally good tomatoes for this time of year, potatoes, mixed vegetables, meat lasagna, chicken and penne with alfredo, tortellini and peas with cream sauce, and cheese filled bread sticks.  I tried some of everything with room for dessert.  There was Tiramisu and cheesecake for dessert.  Most of the students didn't know what the Tiramisu was, so it was funny hearing them talk about how the "chocolate cake" wasn't very good.  Overall, there was a nice variety and plenty of food.

 My husband and I before prom.


My plate

No comments:

Post a Comment