Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prosciutto Wrapped Pears

I love appetizers.  They make any night feel special and festive.  When I saw the recipe for Proscuitto Wrapped Pears, I knew I wanted to make it.  I didn't get home until 8:00 tonight after I had a hair appointment and grocery shopping, but I still decided I wanted appetizers for supper, and I'm glad I did.  I wrapped pear slices in proscuitto and a mixture of blue cheese, cream cheese, and almond milk.  These wraps were delicious.  They were the perfect combination of salty, sweet, and "blue cheesy" (yeah, I made that up, but it sound better than funky).  I served the wraps with parsley buttered red potatoes and more fresh asparagus.  The entire meal took less than 25 minutes to make.  I will have this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment