Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thyme Square Cafe: Eggs Benedict

I love Eggs Benedict, but the truth is that I almost never order them when I go out because the hollandaise is often questionable. However, I always get delicious Eggs Benedict from Thyme Square in Quincy, Illinois link here.  In fact, I've had everything on the breakfast menu except for the house made granola, and it is all wonderful.  My husband loves the bread pudding, and I agree, it's the best I've ever had.  He often thinks about ordering it with a side of bacon for breakfast.  The atmosphere at Thyme Square is great, and the staff is always friendly.  They make just about everything on the menu from scratch, and the extra effort really shows in the food quality. They also catered my wedding rehearsal, and bridal shower, and both were fantastic.  I highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment