Monday, March 14, 2011

A Delay on the Vegan Kickstart

I reinforced something I already knew, poor planning leads to poor eating.  This poor planning led me to eating Skittles for breakfast this morning.  I didn't go grocery shopping this weekend to get the items needed for the kickstart.  I thought I was going shopping tonight, but after I get home from my second job I know I will be too tired.  I will resume the kickstart next Monday, and possibly make some creative meals out of what is on hand in the freezer and pantry.  Right now I'm having a bit of a love affair with my crockpot.  I threw in some cabbage, which I will have with lunch tomorrow.  I'm thinking about buying a second crockpot because it seems like the one I have is either in use or in the dishwasher.  I will be making corned beef, cabbage, and parsley buttered potatoes on Thursday for St. Patrick's day.  I may even make Irish soda bread if I get ambitious, so tune in to see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment